Why choose Denver Integrated Spine Center:
- All of our treatments are available at one single location for your convenience
- Appointments available within 24 hours
- We accept most forms of health insurance
- We now accept insurance for physical therapy
- Multidisciplinary approach for faster recovery time and cost savings
Benefits of Chiropractic Care for Your Recovery
When you’re recovering from an injury or illness, your primary care physician may recommend chiropractic care. This type of care, which may include chiropractic adjustments, spinal manipulation, or spinal decompression therapy, works with your body to heal injuries and other health concerns naturally and speed up your recovery time.
Benefits of chiropractic care include:
- Quick pain relief.
- Safe way to address shoulder pain, back pain, and neck pain.
- Helps you avoid medication and invasive surgeries.
- Eases symptoms from headaches and migraines.
- Improves posture.
- Works with your body to heal naturally.
- Holistic approach to care.
- May improve athletic performance.
- Effective at treating a wide range of injuries and ailments.
How It Works
Once you have scheduled your first appointment with us at Denver Integrated Spine Center, we encourage you to visit our New Patient Page to retrieve new patient paperwork to bring along with you on your first visit. During your first visit, you can expect a full consultation and examination specific to your needs and recovery. You will receive a full treatment plan and a clear idea of how we will help you through your rehabilitation and recovery.
During your first visit at our chiropractic office, you can expect:
- Full consultation.
- Physical examination to determine your specific healthcare needs.
- Diagnostic studies.
- Full treatment plan personalized for your recovery.
- An opportunity to ask any questions.
Some patients may be surprised to learn that there generally are not any chiropractic adjustments or physical therapy performed during your first visit. Instead, we use this initial visit as an opportunity to learn more about your specific needs and to develop a personalized treatment plan that will get you back to the life you love. Our evidence-based therapy programs can reduce pain, restore your range of motion, and boost your overall wellness.
Rehabilitation and Recovery Services What We Offer
We want to help you get back to your active lifestyle faster and attain a successful, long-lasting recovery. That’s why our chiropractic center offers the following healthcare services:
Questions? Feedback? Send us a note below.
Also be sure to check out our full page of FAQs for more information on next steps for car accident care and our treatments.